We offer treatment to children with conditions such as cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy and numerous neurologic and orthopedic diagnoses. We also provide physician staffing for the Springfield Massachusetts’ Shriner’s Hospital, where we work in concert with various other specialists including Orthopedics, Rheumatology, and Neurosurgery. Additionally, we believe in the team approach and utilize the expertise of pediatric Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapists, as well as Orthotists to offer a comprehensive approach to the treatment of the pediatric patient.
COMMON SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Evaluation and management of scoliosis
- Management of spasticity with oral and injectable medications (Botox)
- Adaptive equipment and assistive device recommendations
- Management of Intrathecal Baclofen
- Management of joint contractures